Outdoor Stacked LED Support
Stacking a LED screen at the ground is now a simple task with SPLFT. SPLFT is a modulable system that combines a steel base with a 29 cm ladder truss and a multiconnection plate capable to get connected to any LED screen. Equipped with two adjustable feet at the front and one at the back of the base in order to perfectly balance the LED screen in combination with a bubble level fitted on it. It's also very flexible as it can be settled for different LED screen configurations with different heights and widths.
The arm that connects the ladder truss with the LED screen includes a side clamp which is joint to the multiconnection plate by an exclusive extensible aluminum tube of 40 mm side.
Base SPLFTBS : 998 x 1112 mm. Steel. Black coated.
-Two adjustable front spindles M12.
-One adjustable back spindle M14x150.
-Two half male connectors CBC50PMCC.
- SPLFT29L50 : 290 x 290 x 500 mm. Ladder truss . Black coated.
- SPLFT29L75 : 290 x 290 x 1000 mm. Ladder truss . Black coated.
- SPLFT29L100 : 290 x 290 x 1000 mm. Ladder truss . Black coated.
Main tube 50 x 4 mm. Aluminium 6082T6.
Braces 25 x 3 mm. Aluminium 6082T6.
LED connection bar : SPLFTAD Muticonnection LED adapting plate. Black coated.
- Extensible arm 40x40 mm side clamp.
- 200-135 mm. Adjustable length. Extruded 6082 aluminium profile.
- 175x150 mm. Multiconnection steel plate 5m. Thickness.
Ballast base: SPLFTCP Ballasting base.
- Ballast base 400x300 mm.
Base connection bar: SPLFTBSC Connection between bases.